“Love walking your dog? Then we have an event for you! The BisBark 4k, presented by Kupper Subaru is a PAW-SOME time for dogs and humans alike!
“Join us on Friday, September 18 in Cottonwood Park at 7:30pm (after the BNSF Railway Kids Mini Marathon event) for the 2.5 mile walk/run. There are only 250 spots available so register soon!
The route will include a water station, activities for children and dogs, and much more! Registration begins at 5pm.
Each entry cost $35/adult and includes one dog admission, doggy treat bag, runner’s t-shirt, and a medal for you AND your dog upon finishing the race. Additional adult tickets are $35 (includes an additional dog admission if needed) and children 12 and under will cost $15 and include a free t-shirt and medal. Also - a portion of ALL registrations will go to support the Central Dakota Humane Society.
We expect this to fill up quick so register early!
Rules and Guidelines:
- (1) dog per adult registration. If you have two dogs they will need to each be walked by a separate adult. Children 12 and under can not walk dog.
- All dogs must be leased at all times
- Doggy waste bags will be provided at event and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog
- All dog owners will need to sign a waiver at registration confirming dog vaccinations are updated and taking responsibility for all dog behaviors
- Aggressive dogs may be asked to leave the event by the Bismarck Marathon
- Strollers ARE permitted at this race
- For Safety, 6ft leashes or less are recommended and retractable leashes are discouraged