Fast, Flat Course Open to Runners and Walkers
All Runners Receive a Full Swag Bag of Items and a Finisher’s Medal
FREE BEER coupon for all participants (21+)
The race course is filled with FUN and the after party is even better!
2020 Race Swag
We are SO excited to announce our 2020 race swag, but you’ll have to wait just a bit longer for the big announcement. Sign up for our e-newsletter to make sure you are the first to see it! We take pride in the look and comfort of our swag and know that our runner’s wear our swag with pride after the race.
All participants will receive a FULL swag bag of goodies including a runners quarter zip shirt, backpack, sunglasses, Hoo-rag, and a commemorative finishers medal. PLUS each runner will receive a free beer ticket at the conclusion of the race!
The 2019 swag is pictured here.
September 19 – Race Day Schedule
- 7:10 a.m. Runners line up
- 7:20 a.m. Final announcements
- 7:25 a.m. National anthem
- 7:30 a.m. Race start – Marathon, half marathon, marathon relay
- 7:40 a.m. Race start- 5K walk/run
- 7:50 a.m. Race start – 10K run
- 9:30 a.m. Awards ceremony – 10K run and 5K walk/run
- 10:30 a.m. Awards ceremony – Half marathon
- 1 p.m. Awards ceremony – Full marathon, marathon relay
- After party in post-race tent
Half Marathon Registration Fees
$35 . . . Open Registration thru April 30
$40 . . . May 1 thru May 31
$45 . . . June 1 thru June 30
$45 . . . July 1 thru July 31
$50 . . . Aug. 1 thru Sep. 19
Race Packet Pick-up
Packet pickup is from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 20 at Scheels Bismarck, 800 Kirkwood Mall. Late arrivals can pick up race packets at the start/finish area located at Cottonwood Park, 2506 12th Street SE on race morning.
Late Race Packet Pick-up
If you are not able to pick up your race packet Friday, you may have someone else pick up your packet. If this is not an option for you either, we will have your race packet available before 6 a.m. race morning at the race start.
Aid stations are located every 1 to 2 miles with water and Powerade. The course map shows the locations of the aid stations. At the finish line we also have a recovery tent with athletic trainers and a power up station with bananas, chocolate milk, and other snacks to refuel. An ambulance is also on-site at the event.
- All marathon finishers receive a commemorative medal.
- Overall male and female winners: $250 and a plaque.
- Overall male and female masters (age 40 and older) winners: $150 and a plaque.
- All-time race record bonus: $1,500 presented to male and/or female for new race record.
- Marathon jackets are presented to the top three age group winners in the following age categories:
- 70 and older