The Bismarck Marathon attracts runners from all over the United States and Canada. The course is USATF certified and so serves as a qualifying race for the Boston Marathon and New York City Marathon.
- 7:30 a.m. start
- Click the register link to see fees and deadline dates
- Medals for all finishers
- Long sleeve performance/technical-wear race shirt for all entrants
- Backpack for all entrants
- Chip timing
- Click here to see awards
- Click here to see the FULL/HALF marathon map
- Click here to see the marathon elevation map.
- USATF-certified full marathon and half marathon courses run along the Missouri River
- Marathon Cert#: ND14006JF
- Half marathon Cert#: ND14005JF
- Course is run on paved streets and paved bike trails
- Aid stations every 1 to 2 miles with water and Powerade
- Course officially closes at 2 p.m. (6.5-hour time limit)
The race director reserves the right to reject any entry or request additional clearance to run the race. The course will officially close at 2 p.m. Services will be provided for runners who are able to finish in 6.5 hours or less.
Early starts are not allowed.