A FREE 4K for you & your dog
Dogs receive a bandana and a special bag of treats
Join us for FREE Community Day Thursday, September 14!
Make sure you get to the race early to stretch you and furry friend’s legs out
Love walking your dog? Then we have a FREE event for you! The BisBark 4K presented by Mandan Automotive is a PAW-SOME time for dogs and humans alike!
Join us on Thursday, September 14th at the North Dakota State Capital at 6:50 pm for the 2.5-mile walk/run. There are only 100 spots available!
The route will include a water station, activities for children and dogs, and much more!
- This is a FREE event as part of our FREE Community Day! Registration will open closer to race day.
- Included with your registration is:
- (1) Dog admission
- Doggy treat bag
- Only one dog allowed per adult. Children 12 and under can not walk the dog.
- All dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Doggy waste bags will be provided at event and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog.
- All dog owners will need to sign a waiver at registration confirming dog vaccinations are updated and taking responsibility for all dog behaviors.
- Aggressive dogs may be asked to leave the event by the Bismarck Marathon.
- Strollers ARE permitted at this race.
- For safety, 6 foot leashes or less are recommended and retractable leashes are discouraged.
The 2023 BisBark 4K will start and finish at the North Dakota State Capitol Grounds. Participants will make 4 loops around the Capitol Loop, and finish under the Bismarck Marathon arch at the North end of the loop.
The Mandan Auto BisBark 4K will take place on Thursday, September 14th at the North Dakota State Capital Grounds.
Check-in and registration: 5-6 PM
- 6:00 PM: 2 and under
- 6:05 PM: 3-4 year olds
- 6:10 PM: 5-6 year olds
- 6:15 PM: 7-8 year olds
- 6:20 PM: 9 and older (and anyone else unable to make their earlier time)
- 6:30 PM: Bismarck Kid’s Fastest Mile
- 6:45 PM: H.A. Thompson & Sons Mascot Dash
- 6:50 PM: Awards
- 7:00 PM: Mandan Automotive BisBark 4K
This schedule is subject to change. The Bismarck Marathon will never change a schedule without notifying its participants.
The Bismarck Marathon has a new route for the 2023 race in September! Parking at the North Dakota State Capital Grounds is limited and will fill up quickly on race day.
The Bismarck Marathon and officials from the North Dakota State Capital are working together to create the best parking experience for all runners on race day.
Parking will not be allowed along the main loop of the Capital Grounds to prioritize runner safety.