SOLD OUT in 2019 & 2021! (We would’ve sold out 2020 too but we had to cancel)
Pub-Crawlers will receive special drink discounts at ALL bars
Pub Crawlers receive a one-of-a-kind finisher’s medal and mug
Late afternoon start with an early night finish
Jerome Distributing Pub Crawl
Looking to keep the FUN going AFTER the race? Well look no further than the Bismarck Marathon’s third annual downtown Pub Crawl!
For only $10, pub crawl participants receive custom drink specials at participating bars, a Bismarck Marathon mug, and a special Bismarck Marathon bottle opener medal for completing the crawl! PLUS additional prizes will also be given away at the final location.
The Jerome’s Distributing Pub Crawl will take place on Saturday, September 16th. The time is still TBD.
- $10! That’s it!
- You’ll save at least $10 at all of the bars with the exclusive discounts!
You get THESE just for crushing drinks!
- Pub-Crawlers will receive a custom Bismarck Marathon mug, drink specials at participating bars, and a special Bismarck Marathon bottle opener medal for completing the crawl!
- Door prizes will also be given away at a select bar (TBD)
- The bars on the 2023 Pub Crawl will be in downtown Bismarck!
- Last year, we started and finished at Borrowed Bucks Roadhouse! Check out the full lineup of bars from 2022:
- J.L. Beers
- Blarney Stone
- Peacock Alley
- Jimmy V’s
- The Luft
- Elbow Room
- Borrowed Bucks Roadhouse
- Participants will receive their mug and Pub Crawl map at the first designated bar location (the Pub Crawl beginning location and other participating bars will be announced soon)
- Participants must be 21+ and have a valid ID at check-in
- Pub Crawlers may start the Pub Crawl anytime after 2pm but must be complete and back at the first bar no later than 7pm
- To receive a medal, Pub Crawlers must receive a stamp at each participating location (not required to purchase an alcoholic beverage at each location)